Are you on the hunt for a luxury skincare advent calendar? If you are, the Filorga Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 is a great option, offering twenty-four luxury skincare treats, to count you down to Christmas, and if you’d like to find out more, keep on reading…
The Filorga Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 is set to launch later this month, and will be available for £99. There are so many advent calendars this year, and many are over £100, so this is a really great option for under £100, and the perfect way to try the brand if you haven’t already.
This is the first ever advent calendar for Filorga, and the Filorga Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 is beautiful, with a chest design in black, with silver foil accents. It looks so luxe and special, with twenty four drawers to open on the countdown to Christmas.
So, what’s inside the Filorga Beauty Advent Calendar 2021?
- Filorga Optim-Eyes Patch Express Revitalising Eye Patches
- Filorga Face Mask Applicator
- Filorga Kabuki Brush
- Filorga Oxygen Peel Re-Oxygenating Micro-Peeling Lotion
- Filorga Micellar Solution
- Filorga NCEF Intensive Multi Correct Serum
- Filorga Lift-Structure Ultra Lifting Cream
- Filorga Pore Express Regulating Primer
- Filorga NCEF Supreme Multi-Correction Night Mask
- Filorga UV+ Bronze Nutri-Soothing Tan Booster Gel
- Filorga Lift-Designer Ultra-Lifting Serum
- Filorga Scrub & Peel Resurfacing Exfoliating Body Cream
- Filorga Meso Mask Smoothing Radiance Mask
- Filorga Scrub & Detox Intense Purity Foam Exfoliator
- Filorga Oxygen Glow Super Perfecting Radiance Cream
- Filorga Optim-Eyes Contour Cream
- Filorga Time Filler Eyes Absolute Eye Correction Cream
- Filorga Time Filler Cream
- Filorga Time Flash Express Smoothing Active Primer
- Filorga Oyxgen Glow Mask
- Filorga Satin Eye Sleep Mask
- Filorga Sleep & Lift Ultra Lifting Night Cream
- Filorga Time-Filler Night Multi-Correction Wrinkles Night Cream
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!