If you’re planning any beauty splurges this weekend, the Fenwick Better Beauty Bag gift with purchase has launched, and I’m excited to be the first to reveal this amazing deal (before I’m copied again)! If you’d like to find out more about this beauty of a gift with purchase deal, keep on reading.
The Fenwick Better Beauty Bag can be yours for absolutely free when spending £125 or more across their beauty department via their website. That would also give you free delivery, and the value of this beauty bundle is amazing.
“Curated by our expert Beauty Buyers, unzip the ten eco-conscious skin, hair and make-up essentials you can rely on for pampering with total peace of mind.
As beautiful on the outside as it is on the inside, the pouch itself has been illustrated exclusively for Fenwick by our new Artist in Residence, Kelly Anna, making it a collectors piece we can’t wait to reuse time and again.“
The Fenwick Better Beauty Bag includes the following products;
- Caudalie Resveratrol Cream 15ml : Firming, plumping and glow-enhancing, simply smooth on Caudalie’s patented vegan formula every morning to do just that.
- Clarins Nutri-Lumière Night Cream 15ml: What helps us sleep at night? A dab of Clarins’ comforting Nutri-Lumière – plus the knowledge that they’re committed to sourcing the best quality ingredients whilst caring for the planet.
- Dermalogica Neck Fit Contour Serum 10ml : Meet your neck’s best personal trainer. Thanks to a cruelty-free formula, recyclable packaging and plant-based science you can enjoy retinol-like results and visibly sculpted skin without breaking a sweat.
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Advanced Capsules , 7-day supply: Not only do these serum-filled capsules deliver a brighter, more youthful complexion, they’re also biodegradable, and free of fragrance and preservatives.
- Fenwick Reusable Organic Cotton Face Pads : Use our double-layered organic, unbleached cotton towels to remove face and eye make-up – then pop them through the wash and do it all over again.
- Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic 50ml : Join Liz Earle on their sustainable beauty journey. Soothing and refreshing with naturally-active aloe vera and chamomile, apply this onto a reusable cotton pad and sweep over the skin after cleansing.
- MAC Powder Kiss Lipstick in Sultry Move : Take care of the planet when you take advantage of the Back to MAC Program. Once you finish this incredibly chic shade, return it alongside five more of their primary packaging containers to enjoy a free lipstick of your choice.
- Molton Brown Delicious Rhubarb & Rose Bath & Shower Gel 100ml : Made cruelty-free in England since 1971, Molton Brown are as pioneering in sustainability as they are in creating beautifully scented bath time treats.
- Philip Kingsley Maximizer Root Boosting Spray 60ml : Boost your roots with this volumising spray. Did we mention it also protects against UV damage, tames frizz, and is bottled in 100% recyclable sugarcane bioplastic? Note, taken.
- Sisley Black Rose Precious Face Oil 3ml: Sublime skin (quite literally) runs in the family at Sisley. With over 80 years’ experience, the d’Ornano family use environmentally-friendly practices to develop exceptional and luxurious products.
It’s fab that the Fenwick Better Beauty Bag includes a fab, illustrated makeup bag as well as all of the beauty treats, and a £120 threshold spend isn’t as high as many beauty retailer GWP deals. If you want to check out the Fenwick Better Beauty Bag, it’s available right now.