There’s a brand new Fenty Skin launch, and it’s the Fenty Skin Pre Show Glow Instant Retexturizing 10% AHA Treatment.
The last Fenty Skin launch was the Fenty Skin Hydra Reset Intensive Recovery Hand Mask back in October, so it’s fun to see something new, and Rihanna has teased there’s a new Fenty Beauty makeup product launching imminently, too.
“Rihanna’s secret for smooth, glowing skin starts with Pre-Show Glow and its reusable applicator. The key to glowing skin is exfoliation—the gentle removal of old, dull cells on the surface of skin. This powerful duo helps transform skin by smoothing and refining the look of pores, while brightening and evening texture over time.“
The Fenty Skin Pre Show Glow Instant Retexturizing 10% AHA Treatment is said to be your secret weapon for a quick and easy radiant complexion, with effective yet gentle exfoliation of the skin.
It is designed to brighten, smooth and refine the appearance of pores, thanks to the combination of AHAs, rooibos, and fruit enzymes and extracts.
- This concentrated formula is packed with 10% AHAs, which provide chemical exfoliation to loosen and lift dead skin cell build-up from the skin’s surface
- The unique reusable applicator delivers gentle physical exfoliation
- Its gentle formula leaves skin ultra-soft, radiant, and makeup-ready—with no downtime, right at home
- A potent combination of fruit enzymes and extracts helps clarify, purify, and smooth
- Features a light, fruity-floral scent inspired by pomegranate and hibiscus
The Fenty Skin Pre Show Glow Instant Retexturizing 10% AHA Treatment is going to be sold alongside a reusable applicator, which looks like some sort of cloth. I love a good exfoliative toner, and this one sounds potent yet effective, and you can find out more right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!