The Fenty Skin Hydra Reset Intensive Recovery Hand Mask has launched as the latest addition to the Fenty Skin collection. It’s a launch I’d never have expected Fenty to launch, as you don’t see hand masks launch very often, but I like that it’s different.
“Because Rihanna believes every inch of skin should be velvety soft, Hydra’Reset was developed to deliver powerful protection and deep, lasting hydration to hands—all while you sleep. Loaded with 40% glycerin, along with plant extracts and fruit oils, this mask works to intensively nourish, soothe, and soften hands overnight.”
The Fenty Skin Hydra Reset Intensive Recovery Hand Mask is an overnight hand mask, which works to moisturise, revitalise and nourish the hands whilst you sleep. With a formula enriched with glycerin, fruit oils and plant extracts too.
- This 40% glycerin-packed formula deeply soothes, locks in moisture, and leaves hands with a soft, glossy sheen
- Its smooth, cushiony texture covers hands in a plush veil of deeply conditioning hydration
- A potent combination of plant extracts and fruit oils help nourish, revitalize, and soften
- Features our clean, fresh scent inspired by tropical fruits and flowers—the same one you love in Butta Drop and Instant Reset!
- 40% Glycerin – A supple humectant; binds and locks in moisture
- 5% Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) – Deeply conditions and soothes
- Murumuru & Mango Butters – Deeply hydrate, nourish, and soften
- Sorrel & Kalahari Melon Oils – Rich in essential fatty acids; strengthen and deeply nourish
- Barbados Cherry (Acerola) & Mangosteen Extracts – Rich in antioxidants; revive and condition
The Fenty Skin Hydra Reset Intensive Recovery Hand Mask is $22, and is packaged within a purple plastic tube, with a lilac cloud design. I think it sounds like a lovely product, and it’s hard to find hand masks, so it’s good to see something different from Fenty Skin.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!