There’s a brand new Fenty Skin launch coming our way, and it’s the Fenty Skin Buff Ryder Exfoliating Body Scrub. The last launch from Fenty Skin was their Butta Drop Body Lotion, which launched back in April.
I did try a sample of the lotion, and it didn’t wow me, but I think this scrub sounds like it could be really great….
“Buff the rough and bring the smooth with this tropical-inspired skin treat. A gentle, effective blend of exfoliants and fruit enzymes form this indulgent body scrub that refines, renews, and leaves skin silky and smooth. Rich shea butter and conditioning oils add a nourishing touch.“
The Fenty Skin Buff Ryder Exfoliating Body Scrub is $32 and contains 170g / 6oz of product within a squeezy, lilac plastic tube. As far as body scrubs go, 170g isn’t very much at all, so it’s kinda pricey for how much product you get for your money.
Designed to give your skin the Barbados beach treatment all year round, thanks to sugar, salt and super fine sand particles form together to create a gentle yet effective exfoliating emulsion. Whilst decadent oils deeply nourish and soften the skin.
- Here’s the scoop: Its decadent formula performs double duty to both polish and soften; the Caribbean-inspired ingredients are an ideal balance between gentle and effective
- The luscious texture massages skin and easily rinses clean
- An indulgent mixture of exfoliants, enzymes, and oils helps deliver healthy-looking, glowing skin
- Antioxidant and vitamin C-packed Barbados cherry extract helps rejuvenate skin
- Features a warm, deliciously tropical scent reminiscent of caramel and guava
I’m a really big fan of using body scrubs, and I can’t wait to give the Fenty Skin Buff Ryder Exfoliating Body Scrub a try.
I love the idea of the exfoliative particles being sand, sugar and salt, and the fact they’re blended with oils, the scrub will hopefully effective buff away dry, dead skin cells to reveal softer, smoother and nourished skin, and it’s launching right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!