If you’re a fan of the Fenty Full Frontal Mascara, they’re launching two new coloured versions. Fenty launched their mascara back in January, and now they’ve created a miniature size for those that want to try the formula without spending money on the full size.
Not only is the mascara available in the original black shade, but it’s now available in a burgundy and forest green version too.
Fenty Full Frontal Mascara
The Fenty Full Frontal Mascara is described as being the ultimate do-it-all mascara—now in a mini-size—designed for a fully exposed lash look, featuring an exclusive flat-to-fat brush that instantly volumizes, lifts, lengthens, and curls.
- Clinically proven* to volumize, lengthen, lift & curl lashes for eye-opening definition
- The longwear, water-resistant formula stands up to smudging, sweat and tears
- Exclusive flat-to-fat brush: The FAT side loads and lift lashes; the FLAT side defines and curls
- Buildable formula allows plenty of playtime to layer, define, separate lashes to create the look you want
- Now for a limited time, two new shades—Mi$$ Merlot and Ivy League—created by Rihanna to pair with Snap Shadows Mix & Match Eyeshadow Palettes in limited-edition 9-Wine and 10-Money.
The Fenty Full Frontal Mascara is now available in three shades;
- Cuz I’m Black – true black
- Ivy League – forest green
- Mi$$ Merlot – burgundy
I love that they’ve created coloured versions of their mascara in green and burgundy to complement the two new versions of the Snap Shadows Palettes in Money and Wine. It’s such a fun idea to match your mascara to your eyeshadow look, and forest green and burgundy are really unique colours for mascara.