Fenty Beauty has launched an exciting new launch; and it’s a product for the eyes. The Fenty Beauty Wish You Wood Longwear Pencil Eyeliners are the brand’s first pencil eyeliner.
We’ve seen Fenty launch their Flypencil Longwear Pencil Eyeliners in the past, which are retractable automatic eyeliner pencils. Whereas this latest launch is a conventional wooden, sharpenable eyeliner for super precise lines.
“An eyeliner that always acts brand new—its high-performance, precision, and intense color combine for an eyeliner that feels fresh til the very end. Just click on its airtight cap to keep the formula creamy until finished.“
The Fenty Beauty Wish You Wood Longwear Pencil Eyeliners are described as being a waterproof, ultra pigmented matte eyeliner with extreme performance for all-day wear—in an innovative, sustainable wood pencil.
- All day longwear with airtight cap to keep waterproof formula fresh
- Sweat-, fade-, smudge-, & transfer-resistant
- Sharpenable tip that delivers precision for every kind of line
- Intense pigment, high-performance formula
- Perfect for lash line & water line application
- Made from wood sourced from a sustainably managed forest
The brand new pencil eyeliners are $23 / £24 each, and contain 0.91 g / 0.032 oz of product in a traditional, wooden pencil format. Right now, there’s only two shades available, and the pencils are black, with colored tips on the end of the pencil to show what color the pencil is inside.
- Glide pencil tip along the upper and lower lash line.
- After use, click on the airtight cap to keep the formula fresh.
- This formula dries down quickly, smudge immediately if desired.
The Fenty Beauty Wish You Wood Longwear Pencil Eyeliners are described as having an airtight cap to keep the pencils soft, and the formula dries down quickly, so they recommend smudging instantly, which suggests they really do last all day on the eyes.
The two shades available;
Both of the shades look like they’d complement the shades of the Fenty Full Frontal Mascara. The In Big Truffle shade has a red undertone, which would match their Mi$$ Merlot shade, and obviously, Cuz I’m Black will match the namesake Cuz I’m Black Mascara, and both shades are available right now.