Fenty weren’t playing with their Christmas collection this year, and the Fenty Beauty Full Snap Holodaze Set has launched as another new addition to the range.
The brand had already launched several holiday sets / kits, including the Holodaze Lip Gloss Set but this set is all about the eyes.
Fenty Beauty Full Snap Holodaze Set
The Fenty Beauty Full Snap Holodaze Set has launched at Sephora and on the Fenty Beauty website too, as an extension of their Christmas range.
This cute little duo set is $29, and features a palette with 6 x 0.9g eyeshadows, and one 6ml miniature sized mascara tube in a sparkly, gold foil box which complements the rest of the Holodaze collection nicely.
“This year’s limited edition Snap Shadow palette includes six new matte and shimmering shades combined with the Full Frontal Universal Mascara in a mini portable format that instantly enlarges and lengthens lashes.”
The Fenty Beauty Full Snap Holodaze Set contains a miniature size of their Full Frontal Mascara which they launched earlier this year. In addition to the mini mascara, the set also contains the Holo’Daze SnapShadows Palette.
- The Holo’daze palette snaps together with any other Snap Shadow!
- Full Frontal mascara delivers Rihanna’s full lash look—exposing every little lash with eye-opening definition.
- Full Frontal’s lightweight, ultra-black formula is specifically paired with an exclusive flat-to-fat brush: The FAT side holds max product to quickly load and lift lashes; the FLAT side defines and curls. Load up and reveal every little lash you never knew you had.
The Holo’Daze SnapShadows Palette features six beautiful new shades;
- Violet Vibez (purple duo chrome)
- Royal Dazzle (Gold Glitter)
- Blood Moon (red metallic)
- Concrete Lavender (gray-pink matte)
- Honey Splash (peach matte)
- Brownie Babe (mauve-brown matte)
It looks like there’s three matte neutral shades, and then three shimmer shades which all appear to be quite cool toned which makes a nice addition to their SnapShadows collection. It’s a beautiful duo set, and one I’d be tempted to try myself once it launches globally.