Fenty has launched a super cute Fenty Beauty Festie Bestie Mini 6 Piece Bundle with the start of the festival season in mind, as a limited edition site exclusive kit.
Not only is this bundle cute, but it’s also very practical, as it includes six travel-friendly Fenty Beauty products, which will be perfect for any holidays or trips you have planned this year.
“Meet our limited-edition Festie Besties Mini 6-Pc Bundle, your go-to products for lookin’ cute under the sun. Plus, they’re minis! Perfect for your carry-on, makeup bags, and fanny packs. These beauty + skin essentials will help protect and maintain that glowin’ base from dawn to dusk.“
The Fenty Beauty Festie Bestie Mini 6 Piece Bundle is $80 / £80, and features a combined value of $102 / £105, so it’s a great deal, and a great way to be able to try six bestselling Fenty Beauty products in deluxe travel sizes.
So, what’s included within the Fenty Beauty Festie Bestie Mini 6 Piece Bundle?
- Fenty Skin Mini Total Cleans’r Makeup-Removing Cleanser: 45 ml / 1.52 fl. oz.
- Fenty Skin Mini Hydra Vizor Invisible Moisturizer Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen: 30 ml / 1 fl. oz.
- Fenty Beauty Mini Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Primer: 15 ml / 0.5 fl. oz.
- Fenty Beauty Mini Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Longwear Foundation: 12 ml / 0.4 fl. oz.
- Fenty Beauty Mini Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Setting Powder: 7.8 g / 0.27 oz.
- Fenty Beauty Mini Full Frontal Volume, Lift & Curl Mascara: 4.7 ml
I love that this bundle includes both Fenty Beauty’s makeup products, and also some Fenty Skin products too. It’s always handy to have a travel sized foundations and powders, as full sizes tend to take up a lot of room in your makeup bag.
This bundle features a mini primer, foundation and setting powder, and you can choose your specific shade over on the Fenty website, and it’s available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!