There’s a brand new concealer dropping from Fenty Beauty, and it’s the Fenty Beauty Bright Fix Eye Brightener. Fenty shared a sneak peek video on their Instagram of a tube squeezing out a cream product, and I guessed that it was going to be a new concealer, and it is… kinda.
“Like the best sleep of your life—in a tap. Bright Fix, infused with HydraBlend Complex, instantly hydrates, brightens, blurs and corrects. Just a drop delivers a fast, natural, no-makeup makeup effect with sheer to buildable coverage.
The lightweight, serum-like texture smoothly melts into skin, feels comfortable, and leaves a flawless finish. Rushed mornings are a habit. This is the quick fix. Crease-, humidity-, and sweat-resistant, longwear formula.”
The Fenty Beauty Bright Fix Eye Brightener is an under-eye brightener which claims to be hydrating, brightening and conceals fast with a natural, no-makeup makeup effect thanks to its sheer to buildable coverage.
It offers a crease-proof, humidity-proof and sweat-proof longwearing formula, and there’s sixteen shades to choose from, which cater for their foundation shades 180-420.
The Fenty Beauty Bright Fix Eye Brightener shade range is a little disappointing, as I use shade 110 and there’s nothing for fair skin whatsoever.
Equally, there’s nothing for eleven shades of their richer skintone range either. Fenty have created this guide showing the shades, and the foundation shades they’re best suited for.
- Instant brightening and blurring in 16 shade options
- Sheer to buildable coverage that feels lightweight, smooth, and comfortable
- With HydraBlend, a complex of hydrating ingredients such as sodium hyaluronate, that help attract and hold moisture to the skin
- With a smoothing complex of elastomers and micro-powders to help smooth and blur
- Silky, serum-like texture that layers well with skincare and Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Concealer
- Applies well with fingers, brush, or sponge
- Crease-, humidity-, and sweat-resistant longwear formula
- Contains jojoba oil to help condition delicate under-eye skin
- A little goes a long way.
- Apply a small amount and tap to blend.
- Buildable and easy to layer with your skincare.
- Can also be layered with Pro Filt’r concealer.
- Works well with fingers, brush, or sponge.
- Use a color correcting tone to neutralize discolouration alone or with another Bright Fix shade for ultimate brightening! Rihanna loves to layer Peach and Honey.
Thank you @SnoopyCoupon for the news!
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!