Another day, another gift with purchase deal, and the Feelunique The Luxury Edit gift with purchase has launched today just in time for Christmas shopping. I love a good gift with purchase, especially if you were planning on placing an order anyway, so to get rewarded for doing your shopping is my kind of deal.
Harvey Nichols launched a gift with purchase just this weekend, so it’s exciting to see another retailer launch another. With the news of another UK lockdown, many of us are having to revert to Christmas shopping online, so this gift with purchase deal is perfectly timed.
This Feelunique The Luxury Edit gift with purchase is yours for absolutely free when spending £150 on the Feelunique website, whilst stocks last. The products within the GWP bundle are worth over £215 which is fantastic.
So what’s included within the Feelunique The Luxury Edit gift with purchase bundle? Let me tell you…
- Grown Alchemist Anti-Pollution Primer 12ml
- Bouclème Curl Cream 100ml
- DERMAdoctor Kakadu C High Potency Evening Oil 15ml
- ELEMIS Pro-Collagen Overnight Matrix 15ml
- Ren Clean Skincare Clean Screen Mineral SPF30 10ml
- Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick in shade Wifey 1.9ml
- Elizabeth Arden Hyaluronic Acid Ceramide Hydra-Plumping Serum Capsules 7pcs
- Neal’s Yard Remedies Frankincense Hydrating Cream 15g
- ALGENIST GENIUS Ultimate Anti-Aging Cream 7ml
- Lancaster Sun Beauty Velvet Cream SPF30 3ml
- Kat Burki Vitamin C Intensive Face Cream 10ml
- GUERLAIN Abeille Royale Black Bee Honey Balm 3ml
- Kiehl’s Vital Skin-Strengthening Super Serum 4ml
- OUAI Scalp & Body Scrub 30ml
- Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask 5ml
- Dualsenses Color Extra Rich 60 Sec Treatment 25ml
- Skin Inc Pure Revival Peel 5ml
The Feelunique The Luxury Edit gift with purchase this time is very skincare heavy, with one makeup product and a couple of haircare products. If you like to change up your skincare when the seasons change, I feel like this GWP would be ideal, and it’s available right now whilst stocks last.