The Feelunique The Luxe Lovers Beauty Bag GWP has launched to celebrate the last weekend of March, and if you have any beauty purchases planned this weekend, Feelunique is the place to order. If you’d like to find out all about this fabulous freebies, keep on reading…
Feelunique The Luxe Lovers Beauty Bag GWP
“Welcome our power products into your routine and say yes to good everything days. From hair to skin prep and iconic makeup picks, it’s packed with confidence-boosting favourites.“
So, what’s inside the Feelunique The Luxe Lovers Beauty Bag GWP?
- Feelunique Pink Velvet
- Aromatherapy Associates Revive Morning Bath & Shower Oil 3ml
- Benefit Roller Lash Deluxe Sample 3ml
- Ameliorate Transforming Body Lotion 50ml
- Kate Somerville KateCeuticals Total Repair Cream 10ml
- Madara Vitamin C Illuminating Recovery Cream 15ml
- ALGENIST GENIUS Liquid Collagen Deluxe 3.7ml
- IT Cosmetics Confidence In A Cream
- COLLISTAR Cryo-Gel 30ml
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick Pillowtalk 1g
- Living Proof Perfect hair Day™ (PhD) Advanced Clean Dry Shampoo 92ml
- Omorovicza Cleansing Foam 30ml
- Smashbox Cosmetics Original Primer Deluxe Size 5ml
- Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Creme 2oz (60ml)
- NUXE Merveillance® LIFT Firming Powdery Cream 15ml
- Vichy Mineral 89 10ml
- Urban Decay Lash Freak Mascara 4.6ml
- MAGNITONE WipeOut Microfibre Cleansing Cloth 1 Pack – Grey
There are some really impressive brands and products included within this bundle, with the likes of Urban Decay, Smashbox, Omorovicza, Benefit and Kate Somerville.
The Feelunique The Luxe Lovers Beauty Bag GWP has a spend threshold of £150, so once you’ve added £150 worth of products to your Feelunique basket, the bundle will automatically be added, and all of these products are worth over £200, so it’s a fantastic freebie, and it’s available right now.
All images belong to Feelunique.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!