We’ve seen Feelunique launch a number of gift with purchase bundles recently, but this is one of the lowest spend thresholds they’ve done, so I anticipate this edit selling out very quickly!
“Tame your mane with our handpicked haircare edit. With tried-and-trusted names like Olaplex and Aveda in the mix, this unmissable collection is packed with styling staples that’ll ensure you emerge from your lockdown cocoon with healthy, shiny and luscious locks.“
The Feelunique Strange Saviours Edit Beauty Bag is worth over £60, and it can be yours for absolutely free when you spend £60 on haircare products across their website, which is very easy to do with their amazing haircare brand selection.
So which products are included within the Feelunique Strange Saviours Edit Beauty Bag? Well let me tell you…
- Feelunique Nude Barrel Beauty Bag
- Olaplex No.3 Hair Perfector 20ml
- Fushi Really Good Hair Oil 10ml
- Palmer’s Coconut Shampoo 50ml
- Palmer’s Coconut Conditioner 50ml
- Aveda Nutri Plenish Leave-in Conditioner 10ml
- Shu Uemura Art Of Hair Essence Absolue Nourishing Protective Oil 30ml
- Schwarzkopf Mini Blasting Freeze Spray
- Boucleme Revive 5 Glow Oil 50ml
- KMS Thermashape Spray 25ml
- Color Wow Dream Coat Super Natural Spray Mini 50ml
I’m sure you’ll agree the Feelunique Strange Saviours Edit Beauty Bag April 2021 includes a really great haircare selection giving you products to treat, condition, pamper and style your hair from brands like Color Wow, Olaplex, Aveda and more. You can find the Feelunique Strange Saviours Edit Beauty Bag right here whilst stocks last.