Another week, another gift with purchase deal, and this time it’s Feelunique. The Feelunique Statement Glow Beauty Bag gift with purchase can be yours for absolutely free, when you spend £125 on the Feelunique website right here. If you’d like to find out more about this fabulous GWP, keep on reading…
Feelunique Statement Glow Beauty Bag Gift With Purchase August 2020
The Feelunique Statement Glow Beauty Bag contains over £125 worth of products, and you can get it for absolutely free when spending £125 on their website. As always, stocks are limited, so if you do like the look of the contents, make sure you snap it up ASAP to avoid disappointment.
Feelunique Statement Glow Beauty Bag Contents:
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Capsules Advanced
- Kiehl’s Powerful Strength Line Reducing Concentrate
- Yves Saint Laurent Pure Shots Night Reboot Serum
- Lancome Advanced Genefique Youth Activating Concentrate
- Givenchy L’Intemporel Blossom Radiance Reviver Cream
- GLAMGLOW SuperCleanse Triple Charcoal Cream
- Bumble and Bumble Glow Styler
- Mimitika Face Sunscreen SPF50
- Revolution Skincare Superfruit Extract Serum & Primer
- SVR Physiopure Micellar Water
- Saturday Skin Waterfall Glacier Water Cream
- Benefit Precisely, My Brow Pencil Ultra Shape & Define
- REN Clean Screen Mineral SPF50
- Love Beauty and Planet Booming Whitening Coconut & Peppermint Toothpaste
- bareMinerals Mineralist Hydra Smoothing Lipstick
In the above photo of the Feelunique Statement Glow Beauty Bag Gift With Purchase, you can see three mini Stila Glitter and Glow Liquid Eyeshadows, but they’re not mentioned in the contents list.
So, I don’t know if the GWP will feature one of the mini eyeshadows or not, but I wanted to mention it just in case. Either way, I think you’ll agree, this Feelunique Statement Glow Beauty Bag freebie is incredible, and it’s available right now.
All images belong to Feelunique.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!