It’s been a while since we saw a new Feelunique GWP, but the Feelunique Indulge Yourself gift with purchase bundle has launched today, and wow it’s a good one.
Feelunique and Cult Beauty tend to do the best GWPs, and this particular edit is all about giving you beauty treats for a much-needed self care session, this upcoming bank holiday weekend.
“Holding 16 sublime skincare picks, our latest exclusive gift is your ticket to a facial-worthy glow. From unsung heroes to luxury standouts, take some me-time and pamper yourself with treats from Oskia, Eve Lom, Ren Clean Skincare and more.“
All of the beauty treats within the bundle are worth over £178, which is incredible for a freebie, especially if you have products in your basket already, which you were planning on ordering.
So what’s inside the Feelunique Indulge Yourself gift with purchase bundle?
- First Aid Beauty Coconut Skin Smoothie Priming Moisturizer .34oz
- Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel 35ml
- Evolve Beauty Bio-Retinol Gold Mask 30ml
- Filorga Time-Filler Mat Correction Wrinkle Cream 15ml
- SVR Ampoule Hydra B3 10ml
- Eve Lom Gel Balm Cleanser 30ml
- Lancer Skincare The Method: Polish
- Frances Prescott Tri Balm 3g
- Super Facialist Hyaluronic Acid Cleanser Full Size
- La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+M 15ml
- Oskia Renaissance Brightening and Resurfacing Mask 15ml
- Juice Beauty Phyto-Pigments Illuminating Primer 01 Luminous 15ml
- Super Facialist Vitamin C+ Cleansing Oil Full Size
- REN Radiance Overnight Glow Dark Spot Sleeping Cream 10ml
- Biore Clear & Bright Resurfacing Scrub 100ml
- Skin Academy ZERO 100% Replenishing Natural Facial Oil 30ml
It’s such an impressive GWP, especially as you’re getting a few full sized products too. It’s a lovely, skincare themed bundle, and you can get your hands on the Feelunique Indulge Yourself gift with purchase bundle right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!