Feelunique are back with their latest gift with purchase bundle, and it’s the Feelunique Get Up And Glow Beauty Bag GWP. If you have a basket full of beauty treats on Feelunique, now’s the time to place that order, as you’ll get a bundle worth over £120 for absolutely free.
Feelunique Get Up And Glow Beauty Bag GWP
“Summer’s winding down, but your glow doesn’t have to. Get back to business and boss the new season with all the brightening essentials you need to look fresh-faced (and far more awake than you feel). Featuring tried-and-tested favourites from Clarins, Charlotte Tilbury and more, get your hands on our exclusive free gift while you can.“
The Feelunique Get Up And Glow Beauty Bag GWP is worth over £120, yet you can get it for absolutely free, when placing an order of £120 or more on Feelunique.
Once your basket reaches the £120 spending threshold, the bundle will automatically be added to your basket for free, and it features an amazing selection of products….
So, what’s included within the Feelunique Get Up And Glow Beauty Bag GWP?
- Feelunique Velvet Beauty Bag
- Beauty Bakerie Flour Setting Powder Translucent 1g
- Algenist Genius Liquid Collagen 3.7ml
- Mustela Stelatopia Cleansing Gel 40ml
- Algenist Genius Sleeping Collagen 8ml
- Charlotte Tilbury Full Fat Lashes Glossy Black 1.7ml
- Clarins Extra-Firming Energy Cream 15ml
- La Roche-Posay Lipikar Baume AP+ 15ml
- Eucerin Sun Cream Dry Touch Ultra Light Sensitive Protect Gel SPF50+ 20ml
- Eucerin Sun Allergy Protect Sun Cream-Gel SPF50 20ml
- CeraVe Hydrating Cream to Foam Cleanser 15ml
- Herbal Essentials Hydrating Eye Gel With Sodium Hyaluronate & Aloe Vera 10ml
- BYBI Beauty Supergreens
- FILORGA NCEF Night Mask 7ml
- Dermalogica Clear Start Micro-Pore Mist
- Darphin Hydraskin Light All-Day Skin-Hydrating Cream Gel 15ml
I like that the GWP features a mix of skincare, bodycare and also makeup, and it comes with a cute purple makeup bag, and it’s available right now.
All images belong to Feelunique.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!