It’s finally pay day weekend, so retailers are revealing their free gifts and deals to entice sales, and the Feelunique Favourites Beauty Kit GWP has been revealed as being Feelunique’s latest gift with purchase.
Feelunique regularly offer free gifts on a £100+ spend, and this new bundle even comes with a makeup bag. If you’d like to find out more about this fab GWP, keep on reading..
“Lovingly chosen by our in-house beauty experts, this exclusive edit is all killer, no filler. From Philip Kingsley’s salon-standard haircare to Farmacy’s buttery cleanser, every pick is pure magic.“
The Feelunique Favourites Beauty Kit GWP is worth over £105, and it can be yours for absolutely free when you spend £100 on their website whilst stocks last. Once your basket reaches the £100 threshold, the Feelunique Favourites Beauty Kit GWP will be automatically added to your basket.
So, which products are included within the Feelunique Favourites Beauty Kit GWP?
- Schwarzkopf Professional BlondMe All Blondes Rich Mask 30ml
- Schwarzkopf Professional BlondMe All Blondes Rich Shampoo 50ml
- Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel Sensitive 15ml
- RoC Skincare Retinol Correxion Line Smoothing Night Serum Capsules 10ct
- Filorga NCEF-Intensive Tube 4ml
- bareMinerals Skinlongevity Long Life Herb Serum 8ml
- Omorovicza Deep Cleansing Mask 5ml
- First Aid Beauty Pure Skin Face Cleanser 1.0oz
- Philip Kingsley Elasitcizer 75ml
- Farmacy Green Clean 12ml
- Caudalie Vinopure Purifying Gel Cleanser 30ml
- Aveda Nutri Plenish™ Leave-in Conditioner 10ml
- MOR Mini Hand & Nail Cream 10ml Marshmallow
The range of products and brands within this bundle is fab! Giving you skincare, haircare, hand care, and more with great brands like Aveda, bareMinerals, Omorovicza. If you’d like to snap up this GWP, it’s available right here.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!