Every year, there's a few brands/retailers in particular which always create the most popular advent calendars. Feelunique, Cult Beauty, Glossybox, Boots and Selfridges are almost some of the most popular, and I have a full Feelunique Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 contents reveal to share with you, so keep on reading to see what's inside their advent calendar this year…
Feelunique Beauty Advent Calendar 2020
The Feelunique Beauty Advent Calendar is £89 this year, and you can sign up right here to go on the waiting list to ensure you don't miss out. Feelunique always seem to make a decent amount of their calendars each year, so they don't sell out as quickly as the likes of Cult Beauty, but you'll definitely need to go on the waiting list to avoid disappointment.
Feelunique Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 Contents Reveal:
- Sol De Janeiro Body Moisturiser 25ml
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray 5ml
- Essence Lash Princess Volume Mascara 12ml
- Urban Apothecary Mini Candle in Fig Tree 35g
- Emma Hardie Moisture Boost Vit C Cream 20ml
- Neom Hand Balm 30ml
- Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer 10ml
- Fekkai Brilliant Gloss Shampoo 60ml
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Serum Deluxe 3.6ml
- Rodial Vit C Energising Sheet Mask
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Rose Cleansing Balm 20g
- St Tropez Tanning Face Mist 14ml
- Sunday Ivy Makeup Blender
- Philosophy Purity Skincare Cleanser 30ml
- Nuxe Reve de Miel Face Balm 30ml
- Grown Alchemist Facial Exfoliant 20ml
- BeautyPro Thermotherapy Gold Foil Sheet Mask
- Saturday Skin Bright Potion Probiotic Power Serum 10ml
- Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Advanced x7 Capsules
- Origins Clear Improvement Charcoal Mask 30ml
- Aveda Smooth Hair Infusion Smoother 25ml
- Nars Longwear Eyeliner in Via Veneto 0.3ml
- Tan Luxe The Face Drops 10ml
- By Terry Mini Baume De Rose 3g
- Huda Beauty Obsessions Precious Stones Eyeshadow Palette Ruby 10g
- Zoeva 228 Luxe Crease Brush
- Morphe Eye Primer 0.3g
“Our legendary (five year sell-out) Beauty Advent Calendar is about to drop – keep calm and pre-order now to avoid disappointment.
Worth over £275, this year’s long-awaiting advent calendar stars a luxurious mix of delights from the likes of Charlotte Tilbury, Huda Beauty, Sol de Janeiro, Nars and Elemis.
Each product has been carefully chosen – from a soothing candle to a glow-giving face mask, a spa-worthy cleansing balm to a vibrant eyeshadow palette – you’re going to have a hard time opening this calendar just one day at a time.
Spoiler: Behind drawer 25, you’ll find not one, but three beauty picks – the most appropriate treat for the big day. Not satisfied? One advent calendar also contains a hidden golden gift card, worth £1000 each for you and a nominated friend or family member to spend at Feelunique.“
The Feelunique Beauty Advent Calendar 2020 features some really exciting brands such as NARS, Huda Beauty, By Terry, Zoeva, Laura Mercier and Elemis. It's amazing that the calendar is only £89, and the value is worth a lot more than that. You can sign up for the calendar right here.