The Farmacy Whipped Greens Oil-Free Foaming Cleanser has launched today, and Farmacy have been dropping hints on their newest launch for quite a few days now, so it’s exciting to finally know what the product is. If you’d like to find out all about their newest cleanser launch, keep on reading…
The Farmacy Whipped Greens Oil-Free Foaming Cleanser is $28 and contains 150ml / 5 fl. oz of product and is packaged within a plastic tube, with a flip cap for easy use. The tube features a pretty ombré mint design, and it looks so sleek and very on-brand for Farmacy.
The Farmacy Whipped Greens Oil-Free Foaming Cleanser is a soap-free, oil-free and pH-balanced foaming face cleanser that cleans pores and draws out dirt, oil and impurities without over-stripping. It’s said to be designed for those with combination and/or oily skin.
- Purifies skin. Moringa removes dirt and impurities from pollution, leaving skin refreshed.
- Gently exfoliates. Papaya enzyme gently exfoliates and clears pores of dirt, oil and impurities.
- Detoxes + absorbs oil. Green clay gently removes surface build-up without stripping skin.
- Replenishes hydration. Sodium PCA helps maintain skin hydration and promotes a supple, healthy-looking appearance.
- Apply daily AM/PM to wet skin and massage onto face and neck in a circular motion.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Rinse with water and pat dry.
- May be used as a second cleanse following Green Clean Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm
- Moringa Seed Extract + Moringa Water: Purify and refresh skin by removing impurities caused by pollution. Sourced from a farm in Coachella Valley, CA.
- Papaya Enzyme: Gently exfoliates to clean pores of dirt and impurities, revealing a fresh-looking complexion.
- Green Clay: Helps detox, absorb surface oil and remove buildup without stripping skin of its natural moisture. Sourced from the Auvergne region of France.
- Sodium PCA: Helps maintain skin hydration to promote a supple, healthy-looking appearance.
If you have oily or combination skin, the Farmacy Whipped Greens Oil-Free Foaming Cleanser sounds like the perfect cleanser to thoroughly cleanse the skin, whilst helping to detox too. Helping to absorb excess oil, whilst gently exfoliating and purifying the skin. If you fancy giving this new cleanser a try, it’s available right now.
All images belong to Farmacy.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!