Farmacy have just announced the newest addition to their skincare range. The Farmacy Cheer Up Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream is a Beautylish exclusive, and hopefully will launch onto Cult Beauty alongside the rest of their products.
It was only a couple of weeks ago that they launched the Bee Clean Hydrating Body Wash, and now it's the Farmacy Cheer Up Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream.
Farmacy Cheer Up Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream
Why The Farmacy Cheer Up Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream Is Special
- Powerful brightening blend. This potent formula visibly firms and smooths the look of fine lines with 4% vitamin C, natural peptides and caffeine.
- Instant radiance. Hyaluronic acid and three types of vitamin C, including acerola cherry, rejuvenate the eye contour and help reduce the appearance of dark circles.
- Fast-absorbing. Sinks into skin quickly and doesn’t pill under makeup.
- Vitamin C (Natural Acerola Cherry and Vitamin C Derivatives): One of the richest sources of natural vitamin C in the world, acerola cherry works synergistically in a 4% blend of three powerful brightening actives to safely and effectively firm, hydrate and boost radiance.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A potent combination of four different types of hyaluronic acid targets different areas of the skin to deliver long-lasting hydration and boost your natural moisture balance.
- Sacha Inchi Peptide + Caffeine: Known to help promote a firm-looking, lifted appearance and reduce the look of dark circles.
The directions for the Farmacy Cheer Up Brightening Vitamin C Eye Cream are very simple. You just tap and gently smooth around the eye area, and you can apply to the brow bone for additional radiance, both am and pm.
The jar looks to have a bright red, translucent colour which complements the Acerola Cherry theme, with cherries on the front. If you're interested in trying this new brightening and smoothing eye cream, it's available via Beautylish or the Farmany skincare website right now.