Farmacy have unveiled their latest skincare product, as part of their Honey collection. The Farmacy Beauty Honey Halo Ultra Hydrating Ceramide Moisturiser is launching imminently on the Farmacy Beauty website, and it sounds divine. If you’d like to find out more, keep on reading..
Farmacy Beauty Honey Halo Ultra Hydrating Ceramide Moisturiser
The last skincare product that Farmacy Beauty launched was their Deep Sweep Toner, so it’s exciting that they’re launching something new in time for the cooler months.
The Farmacy Beauty Honey Halo Ultra Hydrating Ceramide Moisturiser is an intense moisturizer to replenish dry, distressed skin with lasting hydration to help visibly plump skin and improve the look of fine lines.
- Hydrates + soothes. Our antioxidant-rich, ultra-hydrating buckwheat honey renews the skin’s appearance for a dewy, healthy-looking glow.
- Restores + locks in moisture. Potent plant-based ceramides replenish the skin barrier while shea butter and vitamin E lock in moisture.
- Plumps skin. Fig fruit extract leaves skin smooth and supple.
- Use AM and PM.
- Apply to clean face.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes.
- Buckwheat Honey With Propolis + Royal Jelly Blend: Known for its soothing and humectant properties, this special honey blend provides skin-loving moisture and antioxidants.
- Fig Fruit Extract + Osmolytes: Humectants that help bind and restore moisture, leaving skin looking plump and supple.
- Potent Ceramide Blend: Rehydrates, prevents moisture loss and replenishes skin barrier.
- Shea Butter + Vitamin E: Protect, nourish and help lock in moisture.
The Farmacy Beauty Honey Halo Ultra Hydrating Ceramide Moisturiser is $45 and contains 50ml / 1.7 fl.oz of product in a frosted, hexagonal shaped glass jar with a wooden lid. The jar comes with a mini metallic spatula, allowing you to scoop product hygienically from the jar for application. It sounds like such a lovely, luxurious moisturiser and I can’t wait to try it!