I love a good eyeshadow stick or pencil, as they’re just so easy to apply especially if you’re short on time but still want a little something on your eyes.
The Eyeko Double Act Shadow Stick collection launched today, and they look like the perfect product to quickly and easily apply eyeshadow and eyeliner in one.
Eyeko Double Act Shadow Stick Collection
The Eyeko Double Act Shadow Stick Collection have been designed to allow you to add both depth and dimension to the eyes, with an easy to use formate offering two versatile shades in the one stick. Allowing you to transform your look in a multiple of ways.
You can take your makeup look from day to night with a single swipe of colour, smoke out and blend with fingertips for extra drama, or shade and define for a more natural look.
The Eyeko Double Act Shadow Stick collection feature a creamy formula that gently glides onto your eyelids, leaving an even finish that can be easily blended.
- Long lasting and fade proof, up to 8 hours wear
- Buildable coverage
- Easy to apply
- Suitable for sensitive skin & contact lens wearers
- Ophthalmologically tested
Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mica, Synthetic Wax, Silica, Stearyl Dimethicone, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Octadecene, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Synthetic Beeswax, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tin Oxide [+/- May Contain/Peut Contenir: Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Bronze Powder (CI 77400), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77491, CI 77499), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)]
The Eyeko Double Act Shadow Stick Collection include the following shades;
- Cookies & Cream – a warm biscuit golden brown paired with a shimmering champagne cream
- Rock & Roll – a deep electric marine blue paired with a dark wash denim blue with a metallic finish
- Dusk & Dawn – a deep velvety chocolate brown paired with a warm bronze-brown
- Yin & Yang – a deep matte concrete brown paired with a metallic silver pearl
- Sugar & Spice – a light shimmering rose-bronze paired with a warm aubergine purple with hints of bronze
Each of the shadow sticks contain 2.98g of product, working out at 1.49g per shade in each stick. For £20 you’re getting two shades that complement each other nicely.
As well as a sharpener so you can keep your shadow stick as precise as possible. The shades all look so pretty, and my favourites would have to be Sugar & Spice and also Yin & Yang.
All images belong to Eyeko.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!