I love to use exfoliating pads within my skincare routine, but they're obviously not very good on the planet as they're not generally biodegradable. The Eve Lom Rescue Peel Pads are here to change the game, as they've been created to be 100% biodegradable. They are £60 from the Space NK website, and they contain 60 pads.
Eve Lom Rescue Peel Pads
• Salicylic Acid (BHA): Remove surface debris and buit up dead skin cells to decongest pores.
• Glycolic Acid (AHA): Helps to gently exfoliate skin's surface and support the body’s natural cell turnover rate
• Lactic Acid (PHA): Preserves skin moisture, leaving skin feeling revived and calm.
• Vitamin B3, Marshmallow, a perennial flower providing a soothing, calming effect on skin.
• Bacterial fermentation helps to increase hydration levels over time. Clinically proven to hydrate skin for up to 12 hours
• Smooth pad over face and neck in a circular motion, avoiding eye area.
• Allow to fully absorb into skin then follow with your night time skincare regimen
• Use daily, in the evening after cleansing.
Aqua (water), glycolic acid, polysorbate 20, xylitylglucoside, sodium hydroxide, phenoxyethanol, anhydroxylitol, vaccinium myrtillus fruit extract, lactobionic acid, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane) extract, xylitol, glycerin, salicylic acid, allantoin, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) fruit extract, citrus limon (lemon) fruit extract, ethylhexylglycerin, niacinamide, acer saccharum (sugar maple) extract, biosaccharide gum-1, althaea officinalis root extract, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate.
Not only does the Eve Lom Rescue Peel Pads formula sound amazing, but the fact that they're biodegradable too is a massive selling point as it's so hard to find biodegradable pads.
Eve Lom are such a lovely skincare brand, I have no doubt that these Eve Lom Rescue Peel Pads would be any different, and they're definitely on my skincare wishlist right now – I can't wait to try them.