Etude House have just launched a rosé wine inspired makeup collection, and everything looks so pretty! The Etude House Rosé Wine Play Color Eyes Palette has launched alongside a collection of lipsticks, but the palette is the stand out piece in the collection for sure.
Etude House Rosé Wine Play Color Eyes Palette
This isn't the first time Etude House have done a wine inspired collection, but past wine collections have obviously done well for the brand for them to keep introducing more wine inspired makeup products.
This particular collection is all about rosé, and the promotional images are really cute with rosé filled glasses surrounding the palette.
The Etude House Rosé Wine Play Color Eyes Palette is available via the Etude House international website, where it's on sale for $21.12 but it should reach other Etude House stockists soon. Etude House are such a cute K Beauty brand, and their products are always super popular.
There is a bundle offer to celebrate the launch, where you can get the Etude House Rosé Wine Play Color Eyes Palette, Dual Wide Eyes Mascara, Easy Fit Gel Eyeliner and Better Lips Talk Lipstick in a choice of two shades for $67.68, but that offer does end today.
The Etude House Rosé Wine Play Color Eyes Palette features ten powder eyeshadows within a pink coloured plastic compact, with a mirror in the lid. It also comes with two dual ended sponge tip applicators that you'd expect to find in a palette from the 90's.
Etude House describe the palette as having three different textures; matte, shimmer and glitter, and they're all shades which are inspired by rosé wine. Some of the names are quite comical, but the swatches look super pretty.
- Pink Moscato – pink shimmer with gold pearls
- Baked Brie Cheese – beige color like baked brie cheese
- Grape Tree – brown color inspired by the stem color of a grape tree
- Clink – fine rosé gold glitter & bold champagne gold glitter
- Sweet Rosé – white & pink pearl glitter
- Glass of Rosé Wine – gold and pink hologram pearl for highlighter
- Rosé Macaron – pink coral base
- Sparkling Pink – pink base with gold pearl glitter
- 100 Year Old Oak Barrel – deep red brown color
- Champagne Party – white pearl glitter
I included the shade descriptions given by Etude House, and the shades look so pretty, especially the glitter shades. It looks like such a wearable palette, and it's the kind of palette I know I'd get a lot of use out of as I love this kind of tones.