This year’s version has already started to launch at different retailers, so keep on reading to find out more about this year’s mega GWP deal.
The Estee Lauder Holiday Blockbuster 2020 is also named as the Estée Lauder 32 Beauty Essentials Gift Set, so I don’t know if they’re trying to lose the ‘blockbuster’ name. All retailers are now calling it the 32 Beauty Essentials Gift Set which isn’t one of the most memorable names, compared to Blockbuster.
UK: Get the Estee Lauder Holiday Blockbuster 2020 for just £69 when you spend £46 across selected Estee Lauder products.
USA: Get the Estee Lauder Holiday Blockbuster 2020 for just $75 when you spend $45 across selected Estee Lauder products.
The UK version of the Blockbuster is worth £329, whereas the US Estee Lauder Holiday Blockbuster 2020 is worth $455 – both of which are amazing!
This year’s version comes in the most beautiful red, train case with the prettiest bow on the front. This is my favourite design they’ve ever done, it’s so beautifully made and the contents inside the case are even more impressive.
With this year’s blockbuster deal, we get the option to choose a moisturiser from the following two options;
- Estee Lauder Revitalizing Supreme +
- Estee Lauder Resilience Multi-Effect
Estee Lauder Holiday Blockbuster 2020 Contents Reveal!
- Enjoy a full-size serum, worth £60**:
- 1 New Advanced Night Repair 30ml
- 2 Pure Color Envy Eye Shadow Palettes in NUDES (10 shades) and GLAM (10 shades)—20 essential shades in all (total net wt. for each palette 3.7g)
- 1 Pure Color Envy Cheek Palette in GLOW, with 3 essential shades: Bronze Goddess Shade Medium, 220 Pink Kiss and Modern Mercury (total wt. 8.7g)
- 1 Sumptuous Extreme Mascara, 8ml
- 2 Pure Color Envy Lipsticks, 3.5 g each, in 184 Knockout Nude and 333 Persuasive
- 1 Pure Color Envy Lip Gloss, 2.7ml, in 115 Flash Fire
- 1 Advanced Night Repair Eye Supercharged Complex, 5ml
- 1 Revitalizing Supreme+ Creme, 7ml or Resilience Multi-Effect
- 1 Gentle Eye Makeup Remover, 100ml
- 1 Train Case
I am so tempted this year, especially as the set includes the new version of their iconic Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum, which is worth £60 alone. It’s always one of the most popular beauty gifts every year, and it’s available from now…
All images belong to Estee Lauder.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!