The Estée Lauder Brave and Beautiful Limited Edition Collection has launched as one of the special offerings as part of The Estée Lauder Companies Breast Cancer Campaign for 2021.
The campaign started back in 1992, and the brand has been raising money for Breast Cancer Charities ever since, and this stunning gift set is one of their pieces launching this year.
Estée Lauder Brave and Beautiful Limited Edition Collection
The Estée Lauder Brave and Beautiful Limited Edition Collection is described as being a limited-edition self-care collection, supporting The Estée Lauder Companies Breast Cancer Campaign.
It’s a beautiful seven piece collection, with a pretty pink camouflage design, with a makeup bag and matching eye mask, as well as some Estée Lauder treats. For each purchase of this product, Estée Lauder will make a donation:
- Name of Charity: Breast Cancer Research Foundation
- Donation per Purchase: 100% of the purchase price, with a maximum donation of $582,000
- Start and End Dates: September 2021–June 2022
Included within the Estée Lauder Brave and Beautiful Limited Edition Collection are the following products;
- Soft Clean Silky Hydrating Lotion, deluxe travel size (1 oz/30 ml)
- Resilience Multi-Effect Tri-Peptide Face and Throat Creme SPF15, deluxe travel size (0.5 oz/15 ml)
- Resilience Multi-Effect Tri-Peptide Eye Creme, deluxe travel size (0.17 oz./5 ml)
- Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick in 420 Rebellious Rose, full-size (0.12 oz./3.5 g)
- Pure Color Envy Color Replenish Lip Balm, deluxe travel size (0.15 oz/4.6 ml)
- Cosmetic Bag and Matching Eye Mask
The Estée Lauder Brave and Beautiful Limited Edition Collection is on sale for $35, which is an amazing price for what you get, and to know 100% of the price will be donated is even better.
All images belong to Estee Lauder.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!