Estée Lauder fans always go crazy whenever the brand launches a new product, but there's been a little apprehension surrounding the launch of the Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex.
The Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair has cult favourite status, with fans all over the world. So it's understandable that fans of the award winning serum would be worried about the changes within the new product.
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex
The Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex is described as being the next generation in skincare. With the most comprehensive Advanced Night Repair serum ever, and it's patented until 2033 making it a major launch for the brand.
“Now with Chronolux™ Power Signal Technology, this deep-and fast-penetrating serum reduces the appearance of multiple signs of ageing caused by the environmental assaults of modern life. Skin looks smoother and less lined, younger, more radiant and even toned.” – Estee Lauder
- NEW Now, skin feels firmer, with a new bounce and vitality.
- Skin looks radiant and plumped with hydration—all the way through till morning.
- NEW 72-hour hydration.
- SAME beloved oil-free texture.
- NEW Pores look diminished.
- Skin looks more youthful as lines and wrinkles appear reduced.
- Skin looks more even toned.
- 90% of women said their skin felt smoother immediately.*
- NEW recyclable glass bottle.
The Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex is designed to treat the following skincare concerns;
- MULTIPLE SIGNS OF AGEING
- VISIBLE AGE PREVENTION
- LOSS OF FIRMNESS, TONE
- LINES AND WRINKLES
- DRYNESS, DEHYDRATION
- DULLNESS, LOSS OF RADIANCE
- UNEVEN SKINTONE
I can't wait to read reviews of the new Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex, so we can see how the new formula compares to the original, but it's available right now.