Essie have dropped yet another beautiful nail polish collection; the Essie Speed of Life Expressie Collection August 2020, which is in their relatively new Expressie quick-drying formula. Essie only recently launched their Let It Ripple collection, which was in their main formula and this brand new collection consists of five new shades.
Essie Speed of Life Expressie Collection August 2020
The Essie Expressive formula launched at the end of 2019, and it’s the brand’s first ever quick drying nail polish formula. The formula is designed to dry within one minute, and claims to not need a top coat or base coat either.
- one step color and shine that dries in about a minute
- angled brush for self-application with both hands
- unconventional, trans-seasonal and fast drying nail polish colors
The Essie Speed of Life Expressie Collection consists of the following beautiful shades;
- On To The Next – baby pink
- Espresso Double Shot – taupe brown
- So Matcha Energy – pastel jade
- Fueled Up – sandy nude
- In The Fast Lane – deep khaki
- angle brush down on clean nail bed; apply two coats of any expressie color using dominant hand.
- flip and angle brush down using non-dominant hand. apply two coats of color. let dry for about a minute
The Essie Speed of Life Expressie Collection is such a pretty nail polish collection, with shades that make great additions to the existing 40 shades collection. I don’t know if these shades are going to be limited edition, but I’d imagine they’d be permanent additions to the Expressie collection.
I personally love the look of So Matcha Energy as it’s such a beautiful, unique shade, but I would wear all five shades as Essie is one of my favourite nail polish brands. If you love the look of these new shades, they’re all available right now.
All images belong to Essie.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!