This week is going to be all about the advent calendar, with many calendars launching. The Essie Nail Polish Christmas 2020 Advent Calendar has launched in the UK, and it’s a very exciting calendar for nail polish fans. If you’d like to find out more, keep on reading…
Essie Nail Polish Christmas 2020 Advent Calendar
The Essie Nail Polish Christmas 2020 Advent Calendar is £99, and it’s a full advent calendar. Essie have done 12 days calendars previously, but this is an amazing full 24-day calendar featuring both full sized products, and miniature sized products too.
“A dream come true for the manicure-obsessed, essie’s Christmas 2020 Advent Calendar is the ideal treat for yourself or a loved one.
The beauty calendar delivers a new surprise every day, containing 24 products to excite and delight this December.
Inspiring endless nail creations from the comfort of your own home, the exclusive collection will leave your talons fresh and flawless all year long.“
Essie Nail Polish Christmas 2020 Advent Calendar Contents Reveal:
- a gel couture topcoat (13.5 ml)
- a gel Couture Fairy Taylor (13.5 ml)
- a top coat Gel Setter (10 ml)
- an expressie second hand first love (10 ml)
- an Expressie Air Dry (10 ml)
- a nail polish Blanc (13.5 ml)
- a nail polish ballet slippers (13.5 ml)
- a She’s Pampered nail polish (13.5 ml)
- a Scarlett o’hara nail polish (13.5 ml)
- a mini apricot oil (5 ml)
- a mini No Chips ahead (5 ml)
- a mini Bordeaux (5 ml)
- a mini penny talk (5 ml)
- a mini allure (5 ml)
- a Mini Really Red (5 ml)
- a Mini Not just a pretty face (5 ml)
- a mini Maki me happy (5 ml)
- a Mini Strong Start (5 ml)
- a mini Good as Gone (5 ml)
- five Essie goodies
The Essie Nail Polish Christmas 2020 Advent Calendar features such a great collection of products with nail polishes, nail care products and nail tools too.
The design is so cute too, with the calendar being shaped like a nail polish with little boxes. If you like the look of this calendar, it’s available right now.
All images belong to Essie.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!