Essie are on fire right now, after launching a whole new quick dry formula; the Essie ExprEssie Collection, and now the Essie Flying Solo Spring Collection 2020. If you love Essie nail polishes, you’re going to love this collection.
It’s so pretty and bright, and exactly what we need when the weather is so miserable and cold. Keep on reading to find out more about this new nail polish collection.
Essie Flying Solo Spring Collection 2020
Introducing the new spring Essie Flying Solo Spring Collection 2020 which is inspired by the ‘euphoric anticipation’ felt on a solo travel adventure, with sunset inspird nail polish shades that bring to life the beautifully optimistic colors of the clouds seen from the window of an aeroplane.
The Essie Flying Solo Spring Collection 2020 consists of nine different shades, all inspired by the ‘euphoric anticipation felt on a solo travel adventure’ and sunsets.
I love every single shade, they’re so pretty and so perfect for a spring nail polish collection. They’re not currently available within the UK, but they’ll soon be on the Boots website and at other Essie stockists too.
The nine shades in the collection are as follows;
- Reach New Heights – neutral-based peach nail polish with shimmering gold pearl
- Check Your Baggage – creamy bright yellow nail polish with red undertones
- Flying Solo – mid-tone, creamy pink nail polish
- Check in to Check Out – mid-tone, milky coral nail polish
- Free to Roam – light-white based pastel pink nail polish with blue undertones
- One Way For Me – blue-based pink nail polish with gold frosted pearl
- You Do Blue – periwinkle blue nail polish with violet iridescence
- Without Reservations – mid-tone plum nail polish with a refined shimmering pearl
- In Plane View – deep, milky teal nail polish
I really like that Essie show every single nail polish shade on three skintones, so you can get an idea of how a shade would look on you. It’d be great if more brands did the same, as a nail polish colour can look considerably different on different skintones.
Our favourites from the Essie Flying Solo Spring Collection 2020 would have to be Check Your Baggage, Check in to Check Out, One Way for One and You Do Blue, but every single shade is beautiful, and they all look amazing in the Essie nail swatches.