Essence are kickstarting the new year with a brand new collection; the Essence My Power Is… collection, which consists of four mini collections, each themed around the four elements. Each of these four mini collections feature three products, and as always with Essence, everything is super affordable.
Essence My Power Is Trend Edition Collection
The Essence My Power Is includes four eyeshadow palettes, four lipsticks and four setting sprays, and each of the four elements are presented by a lipstick, palette and setting spray;
The four hydrate & prime mists intensively moisturize the skin while optimally prepping it for make-up. Each has an individual fragrance that matches its element and contains gemstones with a positive effect on your mood.
- While the amethyst in the fire spray is calming.
- The rock crystal of the element water can help release negative feelings and focus on your own energy.
- The earth spray with aventurine has a grounding effect and helps to gain new confidence.
- The rose quartz in the air hydrate & prime mist promotes self-love.
Next up in the Essence My Power Is collection are the four eyeshadow palettes. Each of the palettes contains nine powder eyeshadows in a mixture of finishes, and even include some marble finish shades too.
- The Fire Palette is called 03 I’m On Fire
- The Earth Palette is called 02 Down To Earth
- The Water Palette is called 04 Dance With The Waves
- The Air Palette is called 01 Up In The Clouds
Lastly in the Essence My Power Is Trend Edition Collection, are the lipsticks, and all four shades are matte with gold metallic packaging.
“This super-light, highly pigmented matt lipstick provides an intensive finish and convinces with its long-lasting formula. It comes in four shades that can be perfectly combined with the matching eyeshadow palettes.“
- Deep dark red for the element of fire
- Warm nude on the lips symbolizes the earth
- Bright red-pink for the power of water
- Intense berry tone completes the look in the element of air
All images belong to Essence.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!