I have another exciting advent calendar unboxing for you, and it’s the Essence Made With Love Assembled With Xmas Sparkle Advent Calendar 2021. I also have another of the calendars to give away to one lucky reader of Makeup Muddle, as part of my advent calendar giveaway series, so make sure you enter the other giveaways right here.
I did a contents reveal post on this calendar back in October, and it’s been one of my most read blog posts in the last few weeks, so I knew I had to do an unboxing with a giveaway for you.
This calendar is one of four advent calendars Essence have for 2021, and this particular calendar is one of their DIY advent calendars, where you put it together yourself, but they do have a conventional calendar with doors too, which I’ve reviewed right here.
The Essence Made With Love Assembled With Xmas Sparkle Advent Calendar 2021 comes with a brown cardboard box, and inside this box, you get a collection of 24 full-size Essence products.
As well as twenty four little patterned brown paper bags, and pink and white numbered stickers. With the premise of this calendar being you put the products into the bags, and number them yourself. So it’d be a great calendar as a gift, as you can choose which products people get on each day, and it’s so fun.
Inside the Essence Made With Love Assembled With Xmas Sparkle Advent Calendar 2021, you get such a good collection of makeup, beauty tools and nail care, with the products all being products you can purchase right now individually.
However, Essence does discontinue their stock frequently, so it’s always recommended that you buy whatever you like the look of, as it’ll be gone before you know it.
Let’s get on to unboxing the Essence Made With Love Assembled With Xmas Sparkle Advent Calendar 2021. As it’s just all of the products thrown in a box, there’s no order but such, but we can still get a good look at what’s inside…
Kicking off the Essence Made With Love Assembled With Xmas Sparkle Advent Calendar 2021 with the nail products inside the box;
- Essence French Manicure Beautifying Nail Polish in 02 Frenchs Are Forever
- Essence Extreme Shine Top Coat
- Essence Shine, Last & Go Nail Polish in the shade 52 Shine On Me
- Essence Pineapple Jelly Nail Polish Remover 75ml
- Essence Nail Polish Corrector Pen
- Essence Wildflower Nail Stickers
Next we have some products for the face, and cheeks;
- Essence Keep It Perfect Makeup Fixing Spray 50ml
- Essence You Better Work! Fixing Powder 9g
- Essence Blushlighter Gradient Powder Blusher 8g in 02 Coral Sunset
- Essence All About Matt! Oil Control Papers x 50
We then have a full-sized eyeshadow palette, and it’s the Essence Konnichiwa Tokyo Palette, featuring nine powder shadows, which are said to be inspired by Tokyo.
The Essence Made With Love Assembled With Xmas Sparkle Advent Calendar 2021 features quite a few eye makeup products, and you’re getting;
- Essence Fancy False Lashes
- Essence Eyeshadow Applicators
- Essence I ♥ Stage Eyeshadow Base
- Essence I ♥ Extreme Curl & Volume Mascara
- Essence Super Fine Waterproof Eyeliner Pen
The next palette is the Essence Never Give Up Your Daydream Eyeshadow Palette, and it’s a nine pan palette with pastel shades. They’re all very pale, and muted, and look as pale in real life as they do in this photo.
The third and final palette in the Essence Made With Love Assembled With Xmas Sparkle Advent Calendar 2021 is the Essence Witch Side Eyeshadow Palette, with fifteen powder eyeshadows.
The last products in the calendar are for the lips, and there’s six lip products in total within the advent calendar, in a nice mix of shades and formulas;
- Essence Soft Contouring Lip Liner Pencil in 15 Something Different
- Essence Plumping Nudes Lip Gloss in 09 Larger Than Life
- Essence Shine Shine Shine Lip Gloss in 19 Think Pink
- Essence Perfect Matte Lipstick in 04 Raise You Up
- Essence This Is Me! Lipstick in 106 Late Night
- Essence This Is Me! Lipstick in 04 Crazy
So they are all of the products inside the Essence Made With Love Assembled With Xmas Sparkle Advent Calendar 2021. It’s such a great calendar for the price, and I love that you can create your own calendar with the little bags and stickers, and keep on reading to see how you could win your own.
Would you like to win the Essence Made with Love Assembled With Xmas Sparkle Advent Calendar, worth €19.99?. If you’d like to enter this giveaway, and have a chance at winning this fun advent calendar, please read the terms and conditions and enter via the Rafflecopter widget.
If you’d like to enter, you need to follow the steps in the Rafflecopter widget below. It is open internationally (but if you live outside the UK, you will not receive your prize before Advent starts).
In order to enter my Essence giveaway, you’ll need to do two mandatory steps. If you don’t complete these two steps, and enter via the widget, your entry won’t count – I will check;
Once you have completed these two steps within the Rafflecopter widget, there are extra entry options which are optional, but they will give you extra entries into the giveaway. If you choose to enter, good luck, and please read the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
- This giveaway is open internationally.
- I will pay for postage and will post the prize to the winner myself.
- One winner will be chosen at random via Rafflecopter, and they’ll win one Essence Made With Love Assembled With Xmas Sparkle Advent Calendar worth €19.99.
- Entrants under 18 must seek parental permission before entering this giveaway.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.
- Information you give when entering this competition will remain confidential and will not be passed onto anyone else.
- ALL entries will be checked and verified, with any incomplete, false or duplicate entries being removed from the giveaway entirely.
- This is not a sponsored post.
- The winner will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond.
- If the winner does not respond within 48 hours, an alternative winner will be selected via Rafflecopter’s randomiser.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!