Essence have launched 3 advent calendars this year, and the Essence Made With Love Assembled With Xmas Sparkle Advent Calendar 2021 is just one of the calendars on offer.
There’s also the Essence 2021 24 Sparkling Moments Of Joy Advent Calendar, which I’ve unboxed for you, and there’s also the Essence Made With Love And A Hint Of Magic Advent Calendar 2021 too.
*Click here for my unboxing and giveaway of this Essence DIY advent calendar *
The Essence Made With Love Assembled With Xmas Sparkle Advent Calendar 2021 is one of the two DIY advent calendars for 2021, but there’s also the Essence Made With Love And A Hint Of Magic Advent Calendar 2021 too.
Last year, Essence had two calendars, with one of which was a conventional 24-day calendar with perforated doors, but they also had one DIY calendar, and you can see the 2020 Essence Calendar reviewed right here.
The Essence Made With Love Assembled With Xmas Sparkle Advent Calendar 2021 comes with a cardboard box, and inside the box, there are 24 full-size Essence products, and twenty four little patterned brown paper bags, and pink and white numbered stickers.
The premise of this calendar, is that you create your own advent calendar, by placing the products in each of the paper bags, and sticker them up with different numbered days. It would be such a great calendar as a gift, as you can choose which products people get on each day, and it’s so fun.
So, what’s included in the Essence Made With Love Assembled With Xmas Sparkle Advent Calendar 2021?
- Essence You Better Work! Gym Proof Fixing Powder
- Essence All About Matt! Oil Control Papers
- Essence Keep It Perfect Fixing Spray
- Essence Jelly Nail Polish Remover
- Essence Never Give Up Your Daydream Eyeshadow Palette
- Essence SuperFine Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner Pen
- Essence Extreme Shine Top Coat
- Essence I ♥ Extreme Curl & Volume Mascara
- Essence Blushlighter Highlighting Blusher in 02 Coral Sunset
- Essence Wildflower Nail Stickers
- Essence Plumping Nudes Lip Gloss in 09 Larger Than Life
- Essence Nail Polish Corrector Pen
- Essence I ♥ Stage Eyeshadow Primer Base in 01 The Stage Is Mine
- Essence Fancy False Lashes
- Essence Soft Contouring Lip Liner in 15 Something Different
- Essence Perfect Matte Lipstick in 04 Raise You Up
- Essence Konnichiwa Tokyo Eyeshadow Palette
- Essence Shine Last & Go Nail Polish in 52 Shine On Me
- Essence French Manicure Beautifying Nail Polish in 02 French’s Are Forever
- Essence This Is Me! Lipstick in 106 Late Night
- Essence This Is Me! Lipstick in 04 Crazy
- Essence Witch Side Eyeshadow Palette
- Essence Shine Shine Shine Lip Gloss in 19 Think Pink
I can’t get over how amazing this calendar is. There’s such a fantastic range of products, with products for the eyes, lips, brows, face, nails and also beauty tools. I love the Essence Advent Calendars, and I will share an unboxing of this calendar very soon!
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!