Luxury skincare brand ESPA are back with another advent calendar. The ESPA Hidden Treasures Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 is a beautiful, luxurious beauty chest, and keep on reading to find out more….
ESPA Hidden Treasures Beauty Advent Calendar 2021
The ESPA Hidden Treasures Beauty Advent Calendar 2021 is a beautiful, burgundy chest which offers £389 worth of ESPA beauty products, which is actually £159 more value than their 2020 calendar, which is incredible.
Last year’s calendar sold out, and I fully anticipate the same happening for this year’s version too. All of this year’s ESPA holiday collection are themed around Hidden Treasures, and this theme has extended to their advent calendar.
So, which products are inside the ESPA Hidden Treasures Beauty Advent Calendar 2021?
- Tri-Active Resilience ProBiome Eye Treatment 7ml
- Lift and Firm Neck and Décolleté Balm 15ml
- 24-Hour Replenishing Moisturiser 15ml
- Positivity Pulse Point Oil 9ml
- Tri-Active Resilience ProBiome Moisturiser 15ml
- Active Nutrients Clean & Green Detox Mask 30ml
- Regenerating Treatment Oil 10ml
- Invigorating Body Reviver 50ml
- Energising Bath and Body Oil 15ml
- Pink Hair and Scalp Mud 30ml
- Nourishing Lip Treatment 5ml
- Overnight Hydration Therapy 15ml
- Depuff and Soothe Eye Gel 15ml
- Restorative Bath and Body Oil 15ml
- Winter Spice Votive Candle 70g
- Muscle Rescue Balm 15g
- Active Nutrients Optimal Skin Pro Serum 10ml
- Active Nutrients Yuzu & Ginger Cleansing Sorbet 15ml
- Hydrating Floral Spafresh Toner 12ml
- Refining Skin Polish 15ml
- Aventurine Jade Eye Massage Tool
- Modern Alchemy The Grounding Crystals 60g
- Active Nutrients Rejuvenating Night Booster 10ml
- Restful Pillow Mist 12ml
- Active Nutrients Pro Skin Cleanser 50ml
This calendar will be on sale for £160, and is officially available right now. It’s a stunner of a calendar, and will give you the best introduction to ESPA as a brand.
All images belong to ESPA.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!