The Em Cosmetics Venetian Rose Heaven’s Glow Radiant Veil Blush is launching on Valentine’s Day as the newest shade within the Heaven’s Glow Radiant Veil Blush collection.
Venetian Rose is a super popular shade which is already available in their their Lip Cushion and Color Drops formula, so it makes perfect sense that they’d introduce a complementary shade of their stunning blush collection.
“Are you ready for romance? 🥀 Introducing Heaven’s Glow Radiant Veil Blush in Venetian Rose ✧
Inspired by the romance of Venice, this shade features rich vintage rose hues that mingle with warm pinks and a whisper of soft gold to impart luminosity and radiance.“
The Em Cosmetics Venetian Rose Heaven’s Glow Radiant Veil Blush is said to be inspired by the enchanting tones of Venice, which is said to be the romance capital of the world.
- Baked in Italy this powder blush feels soft and blends seamlessly for an ultra-natural glow and skin-like finish
- Unique mixture of pearlized powders and cream are combined, pressed and baked for 12 hours resulting in a fine, radiant and blendable formula.
- Three-dimensional quality that reflects a soft focus for a blurring effect on the skin
- Buildable formula that layers beautifully for sheer to rich color
- Multi-functional powder is safe for use on the eyes as an eyeshadow for a monochromatic look
Just like the other shades of the Heaven’s Glow Radiant Veil Blush, Venetian Rose is housed within a beautiful colour co-ordinated, matte compact with the mirror in the lid. The powder has a baked formulation, imparting both a pretty glow, and a flush of colour to the skin.
As you can see, Venetian Rose is a perfect addition to the range, as it’s a brighter, rosier shade which would look gorgeous on medium to deeper skintones.
Magic Hour is a more muted, paler shade, whereas Faded Clementine is more peach. It’s such a pretty shade, and I’m crossing everything that there’s a Venetian Rose Divine Skies Eyeshadow Palette coming at some point!
The Em Cosmetics Venetian Rose Heaven’s Glow Radiant Veil Blush is set to launch on the 14th of February on the Em Cosmetics, and it’ll be available for $34 just like the other two shades; Magic Hour and Faded Clementine.