The Em Cosmetics Faded Clementine Heaven’s Glow Blusher just launched on the 17th of February, and wow it’s a beauty. I’ve never tried anything from Em Cosmetics before, but they’re a beauty brand created by Michelle Phan who was one of the original beauty YouTubers when beauty YouTube was completely new. The promotional images for this launch are just so ethereal and beautiful, and it’s one of the prettiest blush shades.
Em Cosmetics Faded Clementine Heaven’s Glow
The Em Cosmetics Faded Clementine Heaven’s Glow is described as being a golden tangerine, with golden bronze hues mingling with rich tangerine to create a luxurious powder that imparts radiance and luminosity for multidimensional and seamless colour. Formulated with an innovative blend of pearly pigments this delicate blush layers beautifully for a soft diffused glow.
Em Cosmetics Faded Clementine Heaven’s Glow Features
- Soft gold pearlized pigments create luminosity and radiance without heavy shimmer or glitter
- Our baked powder blush feels soft and blends seamlessly for an ultra-natural glow and skin-like finish
- Three-dimensional quality that reflects soft focus and blurring effects on the skin
- Buildable formula that layers beautifully for sheer to medium color
- Multi-functional powder can be used as a blush, bronzer or highlighter
- Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free
Apply to the cheeks and planes of the face using your preferred brush. For more intense color payoff, add additional layers.
- Apply blush in a stippling motion for opaque color payoff.
- Wet brush before applying for more intense pigmentation.
- Swipe blush where the sunlight would naturally hit your face for an all-over natural glow.
- Layer on top of other cheek products as a topper for an added glow.
- Apply to cheeks and eyes for a glowy monochromatic look.
TALC MICA SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ZEA MAYS STARCH (ZEA MAYS (CORN) STARCH) OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE SILICA CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE 1,2-HEXANEDIOL CAPRYLYL GLYCOL PPG-25-LAURETH-25 XANTHAN GUM TIN OXIDE ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE TROPOLONE PHENOXYETHANOL UNDECYLENIC ACID SORBIC ACID SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE MAY CONTAIN (+/-): CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES) CI 77492 (IRON OXIDES) CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES)
The Em Cosmetics Faded Clementine Heaven’s Glow is $34 and the newest shade in the Heaven’s Glow range. The powder has a domed effect in the pan, and is packaged within a matte black rounded compact.
Em Cosmetics Faded Clementine Heaven’s Glow’s shade is described as being a golden bronze hues mingle with rich tangerine, which looks to create a really pretty peach shade that looks like it’d be so perfect for a spring/summer glow.