Em Cosmetics has announced their two latest products; the Em Cosmetics Face Cuddle Moisture Balm and the Em Cosmetics Lip Cushion Nourishing Balm. If you’d like to find out all about the Em Cosmetics Face Cuddle Moisture Balm, keep on reading…
Em Cosmetics Face Cuddle Moisture Balm
“A lightweight, travel-friendly nourishing balm that cuddles your skin in hydration with a blend of Squalane, Sacha Inchi Oil & Coffee Seed Oil. This formula moisturizes while creating a protective layer to help prevent water loss, delivering instant and lasting skin therapy.
Normal to dry skin types can use this balm under makeup for a smoother application, or over makeup for all skin types to create a luminous glow. Versatile stick melts into skin and is also great for the neck, arms, hands – wherever and whenever you need a dose of replenishing moisture.“
- Universal, translucent moisture recovery stick that nourishes skin
- Multi-use formula can be used as a hydrating balm for face and body or on top makeup for an added glow
- Formulated in Italy with a nourishing blend of Squalane, Sacha Inchi Oil and Coffee Seed Oil
- Lightweight, luxurious, silky texture melts into skin seamlessly for a smoother application of makeup
- The versatile mess-free stick format can be used on your face, neck, hands…wherever you need a boost of hydration
- Ideal as a companion to your daily moisturizer for added, lasting hydration.
- Cruelty Free, Gluten Free, Vegan, No Added Fragrance
The Em Cosmetics Face Cuddle Moisture Balm is a lightweight nourishing balm in a stick format, that ‘cuddles’ your face in hydration. Its formula is infused with squalane, sacha inchi oil and coffee seed oil to moisturise the skin, help prevent transepidermal water loss and provide a protective layer on the skin.
Michelle Phan designed the Em Cosmetics Face Cuddle Moisture Balm and Lip Cushion Nourishing balm as she wanted to create a mess-free moisture balm that she could apply anytime she needed some soothing moisture.
I love the idea of a solid balm stick which you can apply to your dry areas. Both new products have launched on their website, and is available right now.
All images belong to Em Cosmetics.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!