Em Cosmetics have announced the launch of the Em Cosmetics Angele and Mystic Lip Cushion today, which are two brand new shades to join their existing shades; Venetian Rose and Magic Hour, taking the shades upto four.
Em Cosmetics Angele and Mystic Lip Cushion
The Em Cosmetics Venetian Rose Lip Cushion launched back in July, and it’s been super popular ever since it launched. Venetian Rose is a beautiful vintage rose which was designed to be universally flattering, and it looks like these two new shades will be equally stunning.
If you’ve never tried the Em Cosmetics Lip Cushions before, they’re designed to luminize the lips with a sheer wash of colour. They’re formulated with a nourishing blend of Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E.
Making this ultra-comfortable balm melt on contact into a luxurious cushion texture with a glossy finish, and a hint of colour. They are particularly lovely because they’re all about enhancing your natural lip colour, rather than trying to mask it.
- Adapts to enhance your natural beauty, adjusting beautifully to your lip tone
- Formulated with Hyaluronic Acid for an enhanced hydrating experience
- Infused with Vitamin E, which is known to ease environmental aggressors
- Cruelty-free and gluten-free
The two new shades are;
- Angele which is described as being a tender pink
- Mystic which is described as being a blushed berry
Both shades of the Em Cosmetics Angele and Mystic Lip Cushion look very pretty, and they make great additions to the range, with their cute colour coordinated packaging. I’ll update this post once any further information is shared before now and the launch.