ELF launched a twelve-day advent calendar back at the start of October, but the amazing ELF The ELF-Stravaganza 24 Day Advent Calendar 2020 has launched today and it’s a pretty epic advent calendar.
I don’t know why they didn’t launch them together, because some ELF fans would have snapped up the 12-day calendar thinking it was their only advent calendar, and might be gutted they missed out on this mega calendar instead.
ELF The ELF-Stravaganza 24 Day Advent Calendar
The The e.l.f.tastic 12 Day Advent Calendar is $45 and like the name suggests, features twelve products, whilst the ELF The ELF-Stravaganza 24 Day Advent Calendar contains twenty four beauty gifts, and is priced at $75.
Both calendars feature a holographic effect, and a cardboard design. This calendar looks a little more luxe compared to the 12-day calendar, and the holographic teal effect looks amazing. All of the doors on the calendar are perforated, and differently sized.
All of the ELF holiday collection has a candy / sweet theme, and this advent calendar is no different. Some of the products in the Christmas collection have packaging designs to look like wrapped sweets / candies, and a couple feature within this calendar too which is cute.
“It’s a holiday e.l.f.-stravaganza! Get ready to count down to the holidays in style with twenty four of our sweetest products.”
ELF The ELF-Stravaganza 24 Day Advent Calendar 2020 Contents Reveal!
- ELF ELF Poreless Putty Primer
- ELF Ride or Die Lip Balm in Tough Cookie
- ELF New! Iridescent Face Gems
- ELF Mini Holy Hydration! Face Cream
- ELF Total Face Sponge
- ELF Lip Lacquer in Mauve Glitz
- ELF Lip Lacquer in Clear
- ELF Eyelash Curler
- ELF Liquid Glitter Eyeshadow in Flirty Birdy
- ELF Blending Brush
- ELF Sheer Slick Lipstick in Cherry Slush
- ELF Small Makeup Mist & Set
- ELF Srsly Satin Lipstick in Nectar
- ELF Instant Lift Brow Pencil in Neutral Brown
- ELF Marsh-mellow Mask Mini
- ELF Bite-Size Eyeshadow in Rose Water
- ELF Lip Exfoliator in Sweet Cherry
- ELF Highlighter in Glow
- ELF No Budge Eyeliner
- ELF Beautifully Bare Brow Gel
- ELF Eyeshadow Duo in Fuji Feels
- ELF Eyeshadow Duo in Muse
- ELF Glitter Peel Mask Mini
- ELF Lip Kiss Balm in Berry Sweet
I like that the ELF The ELF-Stravaganza 24 Day Advent Calendar features a mix of miniature sized products, and full sizes too. There’s also a mix of skincare, makeup and beauty tools.
I appreciate that they’ve included some of their newer launches, and bestsellers like their Liquid Glitter Eyeshadows. This calendar gives you a really great selection of ELF’s products, and it’s a calendar I would love myself, as ELF is such a great brand.
All images belong to ELF.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!