ELF has launched a brand new version of their Stay All Night Setting Spray, and it’s the ELF Stay All Day Blue Light Micro-Setting Mist. This spray is called the ‘Stay All Day’ Setting Spray, whilst the original is ‘Stay All Night’, and it claims to have anti-blue light properties.
“Protect and perfect skin with one hydrating mist. This weightless makeup setting spray refreshes and soothes your skin, sets your look for long-lasting makeup, and defends your complexion by absorbing harmful blue light from tech devices (so your skin doesn’t have to).
Think of this as your screen-time shield that nourishes with skin-loving ingredients, while keeping your makeup looking fresh throughout the day (no touch-ups needed).“
ELF Stay All Day Blue Light Micro-Setting Mist Key Benefits
- Protects the skin from the harmful effects of blue light
- Sets makeup and refreshes skin throughout the day
- Lightweight formula great for all skin types
- Enriched with Aloe and Elderflower Extract for healthy-looking skin
- Gives skin a matte, shine-free finish
- Shake bottle well before each use.
- Hold 8-10 inches away from face.
- Close eyes and mist the face 2-4 times in a “Z” formation
There’s no mention of specific properties in how much blue light it actually absorbs or helps the skin, but if blue light is something you’re concerned about, this new setting spray is available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!