The ELF Putty Primer is one of ELF's bestselling products, and today they've launched the new ELF Putty Blush Collection. We've seen ELF launch different versions of their Putty Primer with a matte version, luminous version, eye primer versions and now the new ELF Putty Blush Collection.
ELF Putty Blush Collection
“Say hello to that island glow! This lightweight but buildable, putty to powder blush, blends seamlessly into skin.
Infused with argan oil and vitamin E for some added nourishment, this silky smooth, buildable formula will give you a flushed-from-within glow.”
The ELF Putty Blush Collection features eight different shades of blush, each of which has a putty-like formula, and are packaged within circular plastic jars just like the original Putty Primer.
- Formulated with our holy grail Putty Primer
- Highly pigmented, creamy formula melts into skin for a natural glow
- Lightweight, buildable formula
- Transforms from putty to a powder finish
- Infused with Argan Oil and Vitamin E for a boost of hydration
- Perfect for on the go
- Prep the skin with Poreless Putty Primer for a smooth complexion.
- Using a blush brush or clean fingers, gently pat over the apples of your cheeks.
- Continue patting for a smooth, seamless blend.
- You can always add more product for an intense pop of colour.
The ELF Putty Blush Collection includes the following eight beautiful shades;
- Turks and Caicos
- Bora Bora
I love that the eight shades are named after tropical islands, and can't help thinking this collection was supposed to launch over the summer. Cream blushes are very much a summer themed launch, especially with these names, so perhaps they were delayed due to the global crisis?
Either way, they look like beautiful blushes and there's such a nice mix of shades for all skintones, and they're available right now for just $6 per shade.