ELF launched three makeup items today, as well as three new skincare products. The ELF Oil Control Pink Powder Mask is part of a three piece Oil Control collection, designed for those with oil and combination skin types. Keep on reading to find out all about this cool new face mask.
ELF Oil Control Pink Powder Mask
“This oil absorbent powder mask helps control the areas of the face that produce excess oil. It is infused with niacinamide and kaolin clay known to help control oil revealing a mattified complexion. It’s your new go to mask for a cleaner looking complexion – your pores will thank you!”
The ELF Oil Control Pink Powder Mask is $8 and contains 1.05 OZ (30g) of product inside a pastel pink plastic jar, with a screw on lid and comes with a little brush designed to be used with the mask for application.
- Infused with skin-loving ingredients such as Niacinamide and Kaolin Clay.
- Absorbs excess oil on the face
- Minimizes the appearance of pores
- Niacinamide – helps minimize the appearance of pores
- Kaolin Clay – helps absorb excess oils
- Dampen the included brush with water and dip into the powder.
- With the brush, apply onto the T-zone or any oily areas of the face.
- Wait 10-15 minutes and gently wipe off with water or toner.
- Follow with you skin regimen.
- Use 1-2 times a week AM or PM. Avoid eye area.
The ELF Oil Control Pink Powder Mask looks like such a unique face mask. It’s hard for brands to create truly unique products these days as most things have been done by now, but I love the idea that you have a powdered mask which you apply with a dampened brush.
It’s great that you use the brush to apply the mask, as you can control exactly where you want the product to be, and allows you to treat your problem areas a little more precisely. I think $8 is such a great price, and I look forward to reading reviews very soon…
All images belong to ELF.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!