ELF have launched a number of new products today, including the ELF No Budge Shadow Stick Collection. The ELF No Budge Shadow Stick isn’t a brand new product for the brand, but they have revamped and relaunched their No Budge Shadow Stick with a whole host of new shades.
“A metallic cream eyeshadow stick created with a long-lasting formula that helps avoid smudging, smearing, and creasing.“
- Smooth formula glides on easily and flawlessly
- Convenient twist-up design with an included sharpener
- An all-over easy-to-use eyeshadow
- A long-lasting formula
- Swipe across the eyelid or lash line and blend with fingertip or brush.
- Allow to set.
- Wear alone, under, or over eyeshadow for a custom look.
- To sharpen, remove sharpener from end of pencil.
The ELF No Budge Shadow Stick Collection used to consist of just four shades: Bronze Metal, Metallic Mocha, Rose Gold and Perfect Pearl. However, the shade range has been extended, and the new shades look a lot more shimmery compared to the original versions.
Now the shades include;
- Rich Amethyst
- Magnetic Pull
- Copper Chic
- Golden Goddess
- Champagne Crystal
- Rose Quartz
- Blue Steel
- Midnight Sapphire
The old version of these cream eyeshadow sticks used to have matte black packaging, and now the packaging has had an upgrade.
The casing is now colour co-ordinated to match the shade inside, with a metallic finish, and they look a lot sleeker with the same sharpener within the base. ELF have upped the price by $1, and they’re now $5 each, and the new shades are available right here.