Whenever ELF launches a new concealer, it’s always exciting and the new ELF Flawless Brightening Concealer sounds really impressive. I’m a big fan of the ELF Hydrating Camo Concealer, so I’m really intrigued by the new ELF Flawless Brightening Concealer. Keep on reading to find out more….
ELF Flawless Brightening Concealer
The ELF Flawless Brightening Concealer is described as ELF as being a brand new lightweight flawless brightening concealer infused with skin-loving ingredients to conceal uneven skin tones.
“Luminosity is a click away! Create a brightened, flawless complexion with a flick of a pen. Use this buildable, brightening concealer to highlight all over your face.
This luxurious but lightweight formula brightens and highlights your key features. Infused with hyaluronic acid and vitamin C, this formula works to conceal uneven skin tones.”
- Builadable formula
- Perfect for travel
- Skin-loving ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin C
- Conceals uneven skin tones
- Creates a flawless complexion
Shake well while pointing the tip downward and click the concealer slowly until you see the formula. Apply to the desired areas to highlight and use your fingertips or a concealer brush to blend out. Perfect for an easy touch up on the go! Pro Tip: Use a shade lighter for brighter luminosity.
The ELF Flawless Brightening Concealer is $5, and is available in twelve different shades;
- Fair 10C – fair with pink undertones
- Fair 15W – fair with golden undertones
- Light 23C – light with peach undertones
- Light 26N – light with peach undertones
- Medium 30W – medium with peach undertones
- Medium 32N – medium with neutral undertones
- Medium 33W – medium with olive undertones
- Tan 41W – tan with beige undertones
- Tan 45N – tan with warm undertones
- Deep 50W – deep with olive undertones
- Deep 53W – deep with golden undertones
- Rich 60W – rich with neutral undertones
The ELF Flawless Brightening Concealer has a clickable pen format, with a brush applicator similar to the YSL Touche Eclat. Where you press the button on the bottom of the pen, and concealer then dispenses through the brush for you to apply to the skin.
I really like that the concealer is packaged within colour co-ordinated tubes, and that the componentry matches the shade of the concealer inside the tube. This is so handy should you own multiple shades, and want to know which is which without having to check each shade name individually.
I think the shade range is a little disappointing, especially compared to the generous shade range ELF has for their two Camo Concealers, but perhaps they’ll introduce more shades going forward. One shade for ‘rich’ skintones just isn’t inclusive, and following the summer’s focus on the BLM movement, and brands promising to do better, you’d expect ELF to do better.
The ELF Flawless Brightening Concealer looks like a great budget friendly concealer, and it’s available right now from today.