Today, ELF launched two new products; the ELF Bite Size Face Duo Collection and also the ELF Facial Oil Mist Collection. This new collection of facial mists is the start of new ELF wellness collection, and if you'd like to know more about this brightly coloured mists, keep on reading..
ELF Facial Oil Mist Collection
The ELF Facial Oil Mist Collection consists of six different facial mists, and they're $5 each via the ELF website. Each of the six mists are said to have different wellness benefits for your skin, and your mood too.
“Infusing wellness and beauty, this collection of six custom mists is formulated with unique blends of essential oils and skin-loving ingredients to provide skin benefits while enhancing mood. Each custom blend is infused with ingredients to activate specific mood and skin boosting benefits.” – ELF
The six different mists within the ELF Facial Oil Mist Collection are;
Water (Aqua), Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Betaine, Kohhii Ekisu, Camellia Sinensis Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Allantoin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Cyclodextrin, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyacetophenone, Phenoxyethanol, Disodium EDTA, Tromethamine
- Restoring – Infused with aloe vera, known to calm the skin, while rose oil aroma enhances the relaxation of the mind.
- Balancing – Infused with green tea extract, known for its youthful effects on the skin, while geranium oil aroma promotes cognitive focus and balanced emotions.
- Calming – Infused with calming lavender oil and Golden chamomile extract.
- Soothing – Infused with soothing neroli oil and orange blossom extract.
- Energizing – Infused with white tea extract, known to assist in revitalizing the skin, while citrus oil aroma gives you a boost of energy.
- Loving – Infused with cananga odorata flower oil, known to help condition the skin, aroma of ylang ylang oil boosts your loving mood.
Each of the six mists within the ELF Facial Oil Mist Collection are said to enhance the mood in different ways depending on the essential oils within each blend, and they're different colours for each of the six ‘moods'.
I think this is a really fun and unique idea, and I like the idea that they could benefit the mood in different ways and benefit the skin in different ways too. They're only $5 each, and they sound like a great way for ELF to tap into the wellness trend.