ELF have launched quite a few new launches lately, and the ELF Face Erase Cleansing Cloud is the newest addition to their product range, and joins their skincare collection. As soon as you see the ELF Face Erase Cleansing Cloud, you instantly know it’s their interpretation of the popular Face Halo.
ELF Face Erase Cleansing Cloud
The ELF Face Erase Cleansing Cloud is a reusable and soft makeup remover pad that allows you to remove your makeup with only water.
It’s designed to wipe your face clean from all types of makeup without the need to rub or scrub.
The water assists in loosening up your makeup while the technology of the fibre strands holds onto the makeup to ensure it does not transfer back on to your skin.
The ELF Face Erase Cleansing Cloud reaches deep into your pores to remove all impurities allowing a clean and fresh face.
- Sustainable and re-usable
- Easily removes makeup
- Soft on skin
- Available in 2 colors – Black and White
- Wash the makeup remover pads thoroughly before the first use.
- Wet the Cleansing Cloud with warm or cold water.
- Gently wipe onto your skin until all makeup is removed.
- Rehydrate as needed.
- For heavy makeup, hold the Cleansing Cloud on the stubborn parts of your face for a longer period of time to break down the makeup and wipe.
The original Face Halo is $22 for three, so the ELF Face Erase Cleansing Cloud is considerably more affordable.
I’ve tried an AliExpress version as it performs just as well as the Face Halo, so this ELF option would be a great budget friendly alternative and it’s available right now.