There’s a brand new addition to the ELF Putty Primer collection, and it’s the ELF C-Bright Putty Primer. We’ve seen ELF introduce numerous versions of their putty primer since the original launched back in 2018.
“Makeup primer, meet skincare—our best-selling Putty Primer fam has expanded! This face primer with skin-perfecting benefits is enriched with superstar ingredients like 2% Vitamin C to help brighten your complexion and even out skin tone. The putty’s velvety formula easily smoothes over your skin, gripping your makeup for long-lasting wear or giving you an even, bare-faced canvas to rock with confidence.“
What Is The ELF C-Bright Putty Primer?
The ELF C-Bright Putty Primer is a skincare infused makeup primer, featuring 2% vitamin C. It’s designed to help brighten your complexion, while also evening out your skin. Featuring a velvet formula, gripping your makeup in place all day long.
- A smooth, velvety makeup primer with skincare benefits
- Enriched with 2% Vitamin C to help brighten and even out skin tone
- Skin appears more revitalized, bright, and radiant
- Gives you a smooth, flawless complexion (with or without makeup!)
- Preps and primes skin for makeup that lasts all day
The ELF C-Bright Putty Primer features 2% Vitamin C – both stable and oil-soluble to brighten and even out skin tone overtime. It’s said to be suitable for those with oily, dry, and combination skin types, and is housed within a white plastic jar, instead of the usual clear jars for the other variations of the primer.
- Apply a thin, even amount to moisturized s kin prior to makeup application.
- Allow to set for 30 seconds before applying foundation.
- Pro Tip: Use the Putty Primer Applicator for easy, hygienic primer application.
If you’ve been looking for a vitamin-C infused primer, the ELF C-Bright Putty Primer is just $12, and contains 21g of product. We’re seeing a few makeup/skincare hybrid products featuring Vitamin C, like the new Urban Decay Vitamin-C All Nighter Setting Spray, and it’s available right now.
Thank you @snoopycoupon for the news.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty. In addition to Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!