Vogue have revealed their exciting upcoming collaboration with Elemis; the Elemis x Vogue The Glow Edit Beauty Box. It’s always exciting whenever Elemis collaborate with someone, but when that someone is Vogue, it’s even more exciting, and it looks like an amazing beauty box which will sell out very quickly!
“Imagine if you could box up glowing skin. That was the premise behind the collaboration between Vogue and Elemis, and the result is the exclusive, limited-edition Glow Edit box.“
The Elemis x Vogue The Glow Edit Beauty Box has been curated by beauty and lifestyle director Jessica Diner. It is packed with seven Elemis skincare treats, three of which are full sized, and are designed to improve skin’s hydration, texture and luminosity.
This box is going to be £120, and the contents inside are worth £188, so you’re getting a great deal. It’s launching on Tuesday 9th of March right here, but Vogue Insiders will have priority access from the 8th of March.
Included within the Elemis x Vogue The Glow Edit Beauty Box is the following Elemis favourites;
- Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Gel Mask
- Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Pads x 14
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Cleansing Balm
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Hydra-Gel Eye Masks
- Elemis Pro Collagen Marine Oil (mini)
- Elemis Superfood Kefir-Tea Mist
- Elemis Superfood Glow Priming Moisturiser