There are two exciting new Elemis products; the Elemis Superfood Matcha Eye Dew Refreshing Eye Gel and the Elemis Superfood Fruit Vinegar Liquid Glow Radiance Facial Toner.
It’s always exciting whenever Elemis launches something new, so to have two new products is amazing, and keep on reading to find out more…
“Wake up lacklustre, tired-looking skin around the eye area with this refreshing skincare essential.
The Matcha-infused, cooling eye gel is truly your cup of tea; the refreshing formula provides immediate and continuous hydration to the eye contour area throughout the day, helping to reduce puffiness and boost brightness.
Formulated with Kiwi and Honeydew Melon, this treatment nourishes the delicate skin around the eyes whilst helping to reduce the visible signs of fatigue.
A natural prebiotic helps to support and maintain the skin’s delicate microbiome, the skin’s very first defence barrier. Lightweight and easily absorbed, it layers beautifully underneath or over makeup, making it the perfect on-the-go solution for a wide-awake, revived appearance.”
The Elemis Superfood Matcha Eye Dew Refreshing Eye Gel is £30 / $39 and contains 15ml / 0.5 US fl.oz of product within a lime green plastic tube with a white lid.
It’s described as being a cooling gel that immediately quenches and hydrates the eye area throughout the day, for a brighter, refreshed appearance wherever and whenever.
- Apply every morning and throughout the day.
- Gently pat a rice grain-sized amount around the eye area.
- Perfect to be used alone, layered under makeup in the morning or over makeup during the day.
- Matcha: Matcha is well known to contain various vitamins and minerals but is most prized for its antioxidant properties.
- Kiwi: Kiwi fruit is Vitamin C-rich and known to be a good source of vitamins, sugars and fruit acids.
- Honeydew Melon: Bursting with refreshing fruit water and juice, melons are also known to contain vitamins, minerals and other nutrients.
- Theobroma Cocoa Seed Extract: this ingredient contains cocoa peptides, saccharides and polyphenols derived from non-fermented seeds.
The Elemis Superfood Matcha Eye Dew Refreshing Eye Gel sounds like a lovely, hydrating eye gel for a brighter, refreshed appearance, and it’s available right now.
Hi, my name is Gemma, and I’m the owner of MakeupMuddle.com. I’m a true beauty obsessive, and love writing about anything to do with beauty – I have been a beauty writer since 2012.
As well as owning Makeup Muddle, I also own GemmaEtc.com, and love sharing my thoughts and feelings about the greatest (and not so great) beauty products!