The Elemis Superfood Fruit Vinegar Liquid Glow Radiance Facial Toner and the Elemis Superfood Matcha Eye Dew Refreshing Eye Gel are the two new Elemis skincare launches which has launched in time for summer.
I’ve already written all about the new Eye Gel, and now I’m going to share the brand new Elemis Superfood Fruit Vinegar Liquid Glow Radiance Facial Toner with you…
“Give your skin its recommended daily serving of fruit with this brightening toner. Infused with glow-getting AHAs derived from Apple Vinegar, Apricot and Peach, the gently exfoliating formula reveals a radiant, smoother-looking complexion with improved clarity and texture.
This refreshing toner removes every trace of visible pollution and grime and helps mimimise the appearance of pores.
A natural Prebiotic helps support and maintain the skin’s microbiome whilst Prickly Pear Cactus nourishes the skin with vitamin and antioxidant-rich nutrients. Mild enough for twice-daily use, this glow-boosting toner leaves the skin feeling balanced and looking radiant.”
The Elemis Superfood Fruit Vinegar Liquid Glow Radiance Facial Toner is £28 / $36 and contains 50ml of product within an orange translucent plastic bottle, with a pump dispenser.
It’s described as being a radiance-boosting toner infused with AHA-rich Fruit Vinegars and a Prebiotic to gently exfoliate the skin for a bright, glowing complexion.
- Apply every morning and evening after cleansing.
- Using a cotton pad or reusable alternative.
- Press down on pump to saturate and gently swipe across face and neck, avoiding the eye area.
- Fruit Vinegar: known to reveal a brighter looking complexion whilst the monosaccharides and amino acids help to retain moisture to the skin, helping it to feel hydrated.
- Raspberry-Blackberry Vinegar: in skincare, vinegar has been used to help restore the acid balance of the skin and act as a gentle peeling agent.
- Prebiotic: obtained from natural sugars via an original enzymatic synthesis process, this gluco-oligosaccharide helps support and maintain the skin’s delicate microbiome, the skin’s very first defence barrier.
- Prickly Pear Cactus: A rich source of insoluble and soluble fibers, the cactus also contains Vitamin C, which is known to act as an antioxidant. This extract can be used to help soothe and hydrate.
The Elemis Superfood Fruit Vinegar Liquid Glow Radiance Facial Toner sounds like such an amazing, radiance-boosting toner, and if you fancy checking it out, it’s available right now.